Back from our LA trip which proved to be more difficult then we thought. Just about the time we got settled on the plane did we start thinking about how much we missed our little guy and how we wished we brought him with us. Those thoughts were quickly erased at the sound of a crying baby 2 rows ahead of us. Not that we cared, but we came to the realization that a 5+ flight to the west coast with Jagger would have been difficult.
It was good to get away though and enjoy a bit of the adulthood freedoms parents rarely get when they start having children. Facetime once again proved to be a savior in giving us some interaction with the little guy at the moments we missed him the most. Grandparents seemed to have the time of their lives, as they got a glimpse back to how their life once was. Though I think Little J tired them out by the end of the trip.
Glad to be home now, back to reality. There really isn’t anything better then seeing your little one for the first time after being away from them for so long. As much as I hated being away from him, those few seconds when he saw me for the first time made it all worth it in the end.
- mymarvelousdaughterandson likes this
- augustrobert likes this
- rhezamae likes this
- shewandersnherhead said: Two have settled in near their college campus, one leaves next month and We just celebrated our 25th Anniversary… It’s been a crazy ride and wouldn’t it be lovely if we continue to do this tumbling thing and I can say Happy 25th to you two :) Hugs-
- shewandersnherhead likes this
- huddlebug likes this
- kourtlynjane likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- undercover-mama likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- swegaporean likes this
- ana-and-oliver likes this
- confessionsofafirsttimedad posted this